Christmas is only a week away, and many of you are busy with holiday baking. Here’s a roundup of some of my favorite gluten free Christmas recipes, from sugar cookies to fudge to cinnamon rolls, that everyone (gluten free or not) is sure to enjoy.
Many of these recipes or dairy free or can easily be made dairy free (sorry, not the cheesecake). There are also several grain free recipes (such as the gingerbread men and spice cookies), and there are more that are naturally grain free (such as the fudge and coconut clove balls).
- Coconut Clove Balls
- Coconut Clove Balls (Dairy Free)
- Chocolate Almond Clusters
- Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Clusters
- Easy Frosting Fudge
- Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- No-Fail Fudge
- See more at: http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/gluten-free-christmas-recipes-2/?utm_content=buffer80f55&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer#sthash.L27yrjFf.dpuf